Self Care is not Selfish. You can not pour from an empty cup.
My name is Sissel, I grew up in Norway, the country which has been nominated for decades to be one of the Healthiest and Happiest Countries to live in. With my personal and professional experience, I feel confident I can help you have a joyful and fulfilling life, wherever you are on your life's journey and wherever you are located.
Is there a gap between where you are and where you want to be?
Start today, one step at a time, and you will be where you want to be in a short time.
Sissel Bridges is one of those rare individuals who has a sincere passion for helping other people. It is exciting to collaborate with someone who can take the complex, and make it clear and attainable. She believes that you can only succeed greatly by helping others succeed. Sissel is an inspiration! You won't be the same after you coach with her.
Moe Silberzweig aka Momentum Acton, MA
Your mind is a Garden
Your thoughts are the seeds
You can grow Flowers
Or you can grow weeds.
Here’s how I can help you to get from where you are to where you want to be:
* Easy step-by-step worksheets for you to make the changes you want.
* Deep listening to understand your desire and challenges.
* Help you to easily make changes to reach your goals fast.
* Help you find the balance in your life that is right for you.
* Face to Face sessions at a time that fits your schedule.
* Groups sessions and workshops.
* Be your biggest cheerleader, celebrating your accomplishment with you
Sissel has in-depth knowledge of how the human body and mind work. She listens to the situation and provides creative options for getting the results you are looking for. Leaving a session with Sissel you feel energized and ready to conquer the world! - SF-Boston USA
The Dimensions of Wellness.
The Dimensions of Wellness, also known as the Wheel of Life Balance is an extremely popular visual tool to help you quickly understand how joyful, fulfilled, or balanced your life is at this time. The 8 life areas that influence our overall health and wellbeing.
Take the Gratitude Survey to see:
* Measure positively: related to optimism, life satisfaction, hope, spirituality, religiousness, forgiveness, empathy, and prosocial behavior.
* Measure negatively: related to depression, anxiety, materialism, and envy.
"Sissel supported me via phone calls and emails. I took my “homework” very seriously and therefore was able to move forward quickly.
Sissel’s individual focus is so targeted to getting results, that I really experienced an immediate outcome. Sissel you do your job well. You always think of different ways to look at things and won't let me get away with excuses. Thank you!" BW Atlanta- USA
LIFE BALANCE! Easy ways to improve your life.